Now I remember when I met with Muni and other volunteers, we have talked about this Habi project and how the Philippine textile should be explored more. Education is key, and if we spread enough awareness more about our local treasures.
Join Muni in their Online HOHOL!!
From Muni, with Love:
This episode’s theme is “HABI LOVE: Using Philippine Textiles Everyday”, and we’ll be discussing:
– Contemporary applications of Philippine textiles
– The importance of the preservation of Philippine textiles
– The current state of the industry
– What we can do (as consumers and producers) to energize the Philippine textile industry
– Rambie Katrina Lim of Tepiña / Tepiña fabric
– Olivia d’Aboville, textile designer and artist
– Anya Lim of ANTHILL Fabric Gallery
– Lenora Luisa Cabili of Filip + Inna
He works in digital advertising but this blog is not about his job. Jonver overshares about his travels, boy dreams, and existentiality on his little space in the world wide web. He finds drunk tweeting amusing - all the more because he's funnier that way.
He likes to believe that his name is so unique he feels confident to ask you to search his name instead of giving his social media handles.
Latest posts by Jonver (see all)
- Be Carbon-Neutral! - July 17, 2019
- POSTCARD #6: Say Yes Mural at Fitzroy, Melbourne 2017 - May 9, 2018
- POSTCARD #5: Lazy Panda at Ocean Park, Hong Kong 2014 - July 8, 2017